Enjoy all the Highlights of Bangkok from its magnificent temples, the buzzing city canals and the vibrant Floating Market and be immersed with local Thai community and culture.
• See the jaw-dropping beauty of the Kanchanaburi Province and learn about the history of the WWII’s Death Railway.
• Visit to the enigmatic temple ruins of Ayutthaya.
Welcome to Bangkok. Meet and greet with your tour guide at Bangkok airport and then transfer to your hotel for check-in.
Full day Bangkok Highlight Tour including lunch. The sightseeing begins with visits to three of the most interesting temples. Wat Traimit (Golden Buddha Temple), Wat Po (Reclining Buddha Temple), Wat Phra Kaew (Emerald Buddha Temple) and The Grand Palace.
In the afternoon, discover why Thailand used to be called the ‘Venice of the East’ by exploring its canals and seeing the communities that live on them right in the heart of the city with Canal Klongs tour and Rice Barge cruise
BANGKOK – DAMNOEN SADUAK – PATOM ORGANIC VILLAGE – BANGKOK
An exciting full day tour awaits taking you to the rural floating market of Damnoen Saduak Floating Market situated 110 kms west of Bangkok. The tour includes a visit to Nakorn Pathom, the site of the highest Chedi in Thailand called “Phra Pathom Chedi” which is the largest pagoda in Southeast Asia.
Lunch will be served at Patom Organic Village (beverages or drinking water not included) before getting the chance to take part in their in-house ‘hands-on’ work shop activities like Banana Leaf Weaving and many other activities. Enjoy exploring around the organic farm, learning about the organic and sustainable practices of the highlighly devoted village farmers.
Return to Bangkok.
BANGKOK – RIVER KWAI – BANGKOK
Enjoy a day tour to Kanchanaburi province, the site of the famous “River Kwai Bridge”. Visit the War Cemetery with its seemingly endless rows of gravestones and see the JEATH War Museum housing historical artifacts depicting the history of the prisoners during the construction of the ‘Death Railway’. Take an exhilarating ride along the Death Railway, constructed during the Second World War before having lunch at a local restaurant. After that transfer to visit Hellfire Pass Memorial Museum, Learn about why and how the railway was built as the museum conveys the hardships and suffering endured by so many who were forced to work in extremely harsh conditions.
After visiting the memorial museum and contemplation deck, we will proceed to the Walking Trail. The Walking Trail follows the alignment of the original Burma-Thailand railway for approximately four kilometres from Hellfire Pass to beyond Compressor Cutting. Small shelters and interpretative panels have been provided at various locations and toilets are available at the Hintok Road stop. Return back to Bangkok.
BANGKOK – AYUTTHAYA – BANG PA IN – BANGKOK
Today, we head to the north of Bangkok, towards Ayutthaya, the former capital of Siam. Once the center of the Kingdom, today only the ruins of this magnificent city remain. Visit Wat Mongkol Borpith housing a gigantic bronze statue followed by the three ancient pagodas at Wat Phra Srisanpetch and after see Wat Yai Chaimongkol.
Afterwards, take a long-tailed boat trip along the Chao Phraya River to “Bang Pa In”, the old Royal Summer Palace surrounded by beautifully manicured gardens. The Palace combines an exotic mixture of Thai, European and Chinese architecture. Lunch at local restaurant during the tour. Return to Bangkok. Arrival in Bangkok and continue transfer to Suvarnabhumi Airport.
- Transfer from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Bangkok hotel on day 1 based on seat-in-coach basis
- Transfer to Suvarnabhumi Airport on day 5 after the roundtrip based on seat-in-coach basis
- Tours as mentioned in the program by air-conditioned vehicle based on seat-in-coach basis
- English speaking local guide
- Admission fee
- 4 nights accommodation at Narai Hotel or similar
- Meals as mentioned in the program
*Please request for any additional extra nights after tour
-Transfer from Bangkok to beach extension on day 5 after the roundtrip
- Pre and/or Post night stay
- Optional tours than that of mentioned in the program
- Other meals than that of mentioned in the program
- Personal expenditure
- All excursions from day 2 to day 5 may change in their operation days
- - Since all excursions are full day tour which is finished around 1700 hrs in Bangkok, so if clients would like to take flight to next destination on the same day, the departure flight has not been before 1900 hrs otherwise we recommend one more night in Bangkok booked.
- - If clients wish to extended their stay in Bangkok, we can arrange the transfer to Bangkok city hotel without any surcharge.
- - If clients wish for a beach extension the cost is not included in the package price