- Return Economy flights
- 2 Nights accommodation in Santorini at the Iliada Hotel or similar
- 2 Nights accommodation in Athens at the Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel or similar on Bed and breakfast
- Fast Economy Ferry From Santorini to Athens
- Sightseeing tours as per the itinerary are operated on shared basis or will depend as per your vehicle selection during Customisation
- Return Airport Transfers on private basis
- Inclusive of all current applicable taxes.City Tax is not included, it has to be paid directly by the guest at the time of check in.
Santorini - Hotels within city limts (Santorini)
Welcome to Santorini. Transfer to Hotel in (Kamari, Messaria, Vothonas, Monolithos, Fira, Karterados, Pyrgos, Ftelos) areas.
Half day Leisure at Santorini (Santorini)
There is no service included, you may spend time, as per your interests.
Half Day Morning Boat Trip At The Volcano & Hot Springs ( Santorini )
The tour starts by bus from the pick- up point which brings you to the port of Athinios, where you are boarding to the boat Starting the tour you set sail to the Volcanic Island of Nea Kameni, there you stop and have the opportunity to walk up the ascending soil path and approach the crater of the still active Volcano. After seeing the crater you walk back down the dirt path to the boat which brings you to the second lava island Palea Kameni, where you find the hot Springs. The boat makes a stop and you can swim in the green sulphur waters of the hot springs, wet your feet or just enjoy the view. The tour ends in Athinios port where we board the bus to bring you back to the point you started from.
- Walk up the soil poil of the Volcanic Island of Nea Kameni
- Visit the lava island Palea Kameni, where you find the hot Springs
- Swimming in the green sulphur waters of the hot springs
Bus transfer from/to port included - from Imerovigli & Firostefani we return you in Fira town
Hotels within city limts - Santorini Ferry Terminal (Santorini)
Check out from hotel in (Kamari, Messaria, Vothonas, Monolithos, Fira, Karterados, Pyrgos, Ftelos) and proceed towards Santorini Ferry Terminal.
Piraeus seaport - City Center (Athens)
Transfer from Piraeus Seaport to Hotel in city centre.
Half day free in Athens (Athens)
There is no service included, you may spend time, as per your interests
Athens City Tour & Acropolis Museum ( Athens )
From the Acropolis to Omonia Square, with the half-day sightseeing and Acropolis museum tour you'll see all the famous sites of ancient and modern Athens on this comprehensive morning tour. Offering a perfect overview of the modern city, this guided half-day tour will help you get your bearings if this is your first visit to Athens. The Athens half-day tour, depart for a photo stop at Panathinaiko Stadium where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896. It is the only stadium built out of white marble. Proceed, passing by Zappeion and Temple of Olympian Zeus. You will then pass the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, and the National Library. Continue passing by National Garden, Hadrian’s Arc, St. Paul’s Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square ,Russian Orthodox Church, and finally ACROPOLIS (visit Propylae, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens). Continue the expert guided Athens sightseeing and museum tour with a pleasant short walk passing by Herodion and Dionysos Theater, in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum. Avoid and skip the lines of the new museum. Main attractions such as votives, artifacts of every day life, statues from archaic period, Caryatids, and of course the Parthenon hall with the metopes, the pediments and the frieze will impress you.
- Panoramic city tour of Athens city centre
- Photo Stop at the Panathinaikon Stadium
- Guided tour of Acropolis
- Guided tour of the Acropolis Museum
- See the Erecthion with Caryatids
- Entrance fees of the Acropolis and Acropolis museum Transport by luxury A/C bus Pick up service Services of a Professional and licensed guide
- All taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
City Center - Athens International Airport (Athens)
Check out from hotel in city centre and proceed towards Airport.
Accommodation in hotels is subject to availability. If the listed hotel is fully booked, alternate accommodation will be booked within the same hotel category without surcharge/reduction. If no hotel in same category available, we preserve the right to apply a surcharge for any higher category or a reduction for any lower category. All hotel ratings are according to the local accreditation authority. Compulsory surcharges and meal options apply during peak holiday period such as Christmas, May 1st, New Years and Chinese New Year. These will be advised at the time of booking or at any time should the hotel apply on an ad hoc basis.
1st installment by June 10th Kes 100,000
2nd Installment by July 10th Kes 67000